Allinone Tech is not affiliated with any third party brand mentioned on this website.
We use names and trademarks only for reference purpose and the same services
are also being offered in the official brand web site.
- Allinone Tech is an independent provider of remote tech support services for software.
- We are unique because we have expertise in products from a wide variety of third-party companies.
- Allinone Tech has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified.
- For permitted use and specific warranties associated with the software,please contact the relevant third party.
- Allinone Tech is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the use of such third party Content, products and services.
- Allinone Tech support staff are Allinone Tech Certified Technicians but do not necessarily hold any certifications from any third party unless expressly specified.
- The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by Allinone Tech.
- The Allinone Tech Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, except where expressly provided otherwise.
- Allinone Tech makes no representations or warranties as to:
- The Allinone Tech website or its content will meet your requirements;
- The accuracy, reliability or quality of the results that may be obtained from the use of the Allinone Tech website, its content, or anything obtained by you on or through the Allinoe Tech website or its content will meet your expectations.
- Allinone Tech makes no representations or warranties that the Allinone Tech website will be available on a, timely, continuous, secure or error-free basis.
- Any Content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained on or through the use of the site is used at your own discretion.
- Allinone Tech shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of Content.